Last updated: 20-08-2023
Welcome to Subhaprada, accessible from https://subhaprada.shop. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Subhaprada’s website.
2. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using this website, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement. If you disagree with any part of these terms, please do not use our website.
3. Changes to Terms
Subhaprada reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. We will make efforts to inform users of any changes, but it’s ultimately your responsibility to review these terms regularly.
4. Use of Website
This website provides information about our products and services. You must not:
- Misuse our site by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, or other malicious material.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server connected to our site.
- Use our site in ways that may damage, overburden, or impair our site.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, Subhaprada owns the intellectual property rights for all material on the website. All rights reserved.
6. User Accounts
To access certain services, you may be required to create an account. You agree to:
- Provide accurate information when creating an account.
- Safeguard your account information.
- Notify us immediately of unauthorized access to your account.
7. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Subhaprada shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages.
8. Products and Services
- Prices for products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue our service without notice.
- We do not guarantee that our products or services will meet your expectations.
9. Third-party Links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party websites.
10. Governing Law
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of [Your Country/State].
We reserve the right to terminate your use of our service or any related website for violating any of the terms.
12. Dispute Resolution
In case of any dispute arising out of these terms, the parties shall first attempt to resolve it amicably. If the dispute remains unresolved, it shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of [Relevant Arbitration Institution].
13. Feedback and Complaints
Any feedback or complaints can be sent to our support team at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- If any provision of these terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- These terms constitute the entire agreement between the user and Subhaprada and supersede any prior agreements.